CureZone   Log On   Join
i have been ill for 14 years now-i am sick of all of the worms

visionrke Views: 1,738
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,147,842

i have been ill for 14 years now-i am sick of all of the worms

ok-i've been self treating with prazi and woodworm for close to 3 years now. i cannot stand it anymore:( they aren't dying. i think they are mass egg producers and my body can't keep up. this is all part of this "M" infection. i have come to the conclusion that i was infected on the day the air plane was flying over as i walked down the st and was sprayed by the so-called "mosquito" spraying. then the next thing was supposedly a new species of scabies was upon us. scabies my ass. its just my life has been a nitemare. i smoke tons of maryjane just so i keep my sanity. i am so tempted to schedule an appointment with one of these infectious disease drs here, but if i suggest they use andy coyles touline Q blue blood test that if they connect it to "M", they'll just try to institutionalize me again:( carnicom just sent out their newest newsletter and it was about 22 pages or so, i still need to finish reading it. what are the other types of medications can i try to experiment with that i can get access to? this is horrific, the worms and nematodes are in my blood, tissues, organs, colon, eyes, nose, they are scarring the skin all over my body. they have come thru deep tissue, i've passed them. i think i'm loaded with a variety of helminths. the other day, i passed one in my stool, 8" of it was exposed on the outside, god only knows how long it was when it was stretched out! no shit, i'm not crazy just sick as hell from something sprayed down upon me from an airplane. i need to try a different drug. my regiman isn't working. i don't have a life. i am lonely. i am afraid to meet people and have a relationship because i will infect them. someone, please help. i'm just so damn sick of being sick. this is a living hell:(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.703 sec, (1)