CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help Anyone? ICU? Taking drugs soon/Constipation.

sduifvnbss Views: 1,025
Published: 8 years ago

Please Help Anyone? ICU? Taking drugs soon/Constipation.

Hello,

Fellow parasite sufferer here in desperate need of help.
My other symptoms are numerous but the main one preventing me from curing the other ones is the constipation. I have tried EVERYTHING for it. Through process of elimination I am certain this is parasites causing the constipation.

Whenever I try to eat healthy things(meat, vegetables, rice) for like a week, the following things happen, my motivation and comes back and my brain fog and obsessive thoughts aren't as severe. But I get horribly constipated, and severe fatigue, strangely unable to burp, and my be also I start to get anger for some reason. Every single time I eat healthy(and/or take any health supplements) this happens.

Whenever I go back on junk food, my constipation actually lessens and I am able to go the bathroom more frequently. It's really weird.

I know the constipation is the key to curing the rest of my health issues(mercury and lead, parasites, possible candida). I can't get this bad stuff out of me if every time I try to cleanse I get clogged and get sicker and sicker.

I currently have a 30-60 day supply of the following parasite drugs:
Mebendazole, Albendazole, Ivermectin, Pyrantel Pamoate, Niclosamide, Nitazoxanide.

I want to know exactly how to get the parasites out of my intestinal tract FIRST. That is the number one priority.

I've read ICU's protocols but I don't want to take the wrong drug that will kill liver flukes for example and not do anything for my intestines, because it will make me sicker and sicker. I want to take the drugs that target intestines.
I'm leaning on taking nitazoxanide first.

I am ready to do this, I'm planning on starting some of these drugs this weekend. I will do whatever it takes for this to stop.

PLEASE help me.
Thank you.

A few other things:
A month ago I tried mebendazole for a few days(in higher doses than I was supposed to) with a few other things, and it made me really sick and puke for like 2 days. I think that may have been because I drank a lot of olive oil because you're supposed to take fats with it or whatever. I gagged every time I thought of anything oily at all.

I was on this herbal parasite cleanse 3 years ago, it brought my motivation back in a big way but I got horribly constipated and couldn't go no matter what.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)