CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Desperate help needed, about to throw the towel in. Measures to improve humaworm effectiveness?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
MaisondeAlbicans Views: 1,809
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,164,845

Re: Desperate help needed, about to throw the towel in. Measures to improve humaworm effectiveness?

I experience random twitches throughout the body, like muscle twitches, unsure if these are parasites or merely muscle twitches however as experienced these for some time.

In particular what I suspect and hope to be candida/parasite wiggles is the feelings of movement in the liver/stomach around the solar plexus area.

On the odd occasion I find quite disturbing although i've dealt with some serious symptoms for many years now so largely desensitized.. Mostly feel empty and emotionless to what happens within my body these days. No job, no money, no social life, no support from friends just lucky to have Mum.

Humaworm/Humanatea/Humacleanse are yet to rid my Candida, I do have a few days remaining and cling onto what little faith/hope can be fathomed. Humaworm Candida cleanse remains to be done and by jove it better work because i'm fresh out of options. My next move will be to drink a 100ml dose of gum spirits of turpentine (one of the literally hundreds of wacko treatments i've been led/misled to be guinea pig and big spender towards.)

Have you tried 2 cloves of garlic, 1tsp epsom salts and 100ml water each day?

In recent times I am really doing everything possible to smash this once and for all, of every homebrew science experiment i'm 99% sure raw garlic, blended with the former started to kick this crud out once and for all.

I have however recently done ridiculous doses of oregano oil, lufenuron, hemicellulase/cellulase/probiotic, GSE, iodine, cayenne, ginger, onion and inhaled steam to try and clear fungal pneumonia (candida in lungs, even more irritating than 'personal' hygiene issues being dealt with)

I wish you all the best with this, please do try simple options before trying every humaworm cleanse on the list. I have crossed fingers for remainder of program being my last option, right now though HW feels a bit of a waste of money and support from HW. I may be jumping the gun/speaking out of term but it appears advice is offered when prospective sales are seen or a chance to back up supposed supporting evidence for HW effectiveness.. On the other hand however, when someone has given almost all they have (certainly all the money they have) to overcoming what feels like an unbeatable condition and need a little encouragement/advice from the experts, tumbleweed rolls by.

I wait with baited breath for the first time ever to find god, who can fix this and show the reason why it had to be so hard. If God is a lie and we do actually live in a world where anyone will tell you anything to make a quick buck.. Well what is the point in living anyway?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (2)