CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crawling up throat and movement in intestines!!!

dpk Views: 6,130
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,166,106

Re: Crawling up throat and movement in intestines!!!

If you believe it is an Ascaris infection then crushed up Madagascar cloves should help. I have a current filariasis infection and from my symptoms a possible Ascaris infection. From what I can gather though is that the Ascaris move, similar to the filiarasis but they should vibrate to some degree. I think with the ascaris you should feel them vibrate. Like the entire worm vibrate wherever it is. This happened to me. After taking concurrent rounds of mebendazole and taking the Madagascar cloves then I don't experience worms that vibrate. However I do experience worms. Another option of infection with the lungs is filariasis. The only tests that ever came back positive for me was thru Dr. Canez. However, because I had other parasites disabling my immune system it simply isn't possible to attain a positive result. If you believe that this is your only parasite and want to take the blood test route the parasitic.com website does offer the antibody tests for the specific parasites you have a question about. None of them ever came back positive for me though unfortunately. For filiarasis you can start off with albendazole and doxycycline. Raw coconuts help me. The problem is getting a diagnosis. it sounds like the ascaris and filariasis are possibilities. One can vibrate while the other does not. They both move thru muscles like you mention. I don't know. It's tough to say. The Madagascar cloves should help for the ascaris. I haven't had a worm vibrate after the rounds of mebendazole and cloves. HTH.
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)