CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Steroid alternatives- head parasites?

Views: 1,558
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,167,263

Re: Steroid alternatives- head parasites?

Chiggerex 2x power.

10% benzocaine

other ingredients:

Water, peg-2 Stearate se, peg-2 Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Propylparaben, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, peg- 8 Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Pyridoxine HCI, Cholecalciferol, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Fragrance, Disodium edta, Camphor.

It's listed as an Equate product at wallyworld's web site....
but it is a product of Scherer Labs (Chiggerex):

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-Chiggerex-Medicated-Ointment-1.75-oz/25876518

It has been very good for me for the, "morgellons," Thing.... that term has to be put out to pasture... It was/is a major distraction for what appears to be:
HYPOTHESIS follows:

a Genetically-Modified-Organisms nematode gone wild and attendant Genetically-Modified-Organisms fungus sent in to attempt to kill it.... both of which jumped into humans and, aside from their original forms, gene swap to produce, ahem..... "novelties."
That's what I've come up with thus far in taking a deeper look at it.... attempting to either prove or disprove what is passed around on the net about the subject.
There was a HUGE disservice done with the media distraction, intentional I do believe, in calling this Thing the fiber disease.
To the uninitiated, calling them fibers, served very well.
Those aren't fibers....
To those who look deeper.... those, "fibers," (hahaha... some CorporaGov a-h---s had and some having even now... a good laugh about it all)...
are filarial forms of a gmo 'tode and strands of 'tode hunting fungi.
What a psyop/con job to put people off the track by the PTB.

Possibly, possibly not, throw in a small sampling of nano experimentation buzz to muddy the waters and get people really, "out there,"... and you have a Perfect Storm of Red Herring Look Over There.

That's my assessment/opinion at this point.

Then there is the myiasis that can go with the fungi component attracting flies.. and for some unfortunates, springtails.

And the bacteria that the nematode portion carries with it and farms....
That can attract yet other things....

I'll be going out tomorrow to get another jar of this stuff.
It has been great thus far.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.672 sec, (2)