CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burning/soreness in nose after use?

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ino Views: 1,648
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,168,381

Re: Burning/soreness in nose after use?

I won't pursue this as I don't wish to become involved in any debate here, but just to clarify in conclusion from my perspective...

One cannot identify, or should not identify, the home produced product with the shop bought product.

People who make there own product may be under the misguided belief that their product is the same as the purchased product - wrong. By the same token and put another way, people may be under the mistaken belief that what they purchase from the shop is the same as that which is made in the home, again - wrong.

Definitions and pedantics aside, this is why it is advisable to try and make a distinction between both the aforesaid products.

A distinction must be attempted so people clearly understand what each product consists of, e.g. predominantly Ag+ ions in their home made stuff or neutral charged particles in the shop bought stuff, there is a difference. The home made product still contains particles or 'colloids' however, but just in different ratio, e.g. ion/particle ratio in the home made product or particle/ion ratio in shop bought product.

All the 'authorities?' have bucket loads of studies and research data on said 'colloidal' silver, and none I have found reference pure silver in pure water I hasten to add, and those they 'studied' had been contaminated with other additives or chemicals, but they have nothing which references the home made predominantly ionic silver product. For that information one needs to look outside of mainstream and forums by making google their friend in the pursuit of more substantial and informative material for a better understanding.

The home made product should not be confused or compared with the shop bought product, if it is compared it should be 'loosely' compared. The content may be the same, i.e. silver, but it's in what form the content takes which needs to be understood.

I make no criticism of either product, individuals choice or preference on that, I simply want people to understand what constitutes the significant difference between both products.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)