CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experiences with reproductive tract symptoms?

BrandyS Views: 1,183
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,168,983

Re: Experiences with reproductive tract symptoms?

Hi irrelevance!

I read that for some women when they have heavy cramping before/during/after their period its because there are parasites feeding off of your uterus and that once they die you won't cramp as heavy.

Now I don't know if this was true or not, but for me, during my first cleanse during my menstruation I had three (HUGE)worms come out on my pad through the course of my period, and not only that, my period came on very quietly....as in I had NO cramps when normally I would be laid up in bed for the first day, and I didn't cramp after or during my period during my cleanse. I did bleed a little more then usual though. Normally mine are only 3-4 days with not so heavy days, and this one seemed to be heavy all around for about 4-5 days.

I DID however go back to cramping for my next periods after the first cleanse = but it was not that bad. I could function in my day and actually it has been like that ever since! My bleeding went back to 3-4 days as well.

As far as peeing worms, I know you can do it...I don't remember if I did or not. I think sometimes I may have seen Candida come out with my urine but I am not sure....anyway, there you go! Not the most juicy of stories I am sure!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)