CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experiences with reproductive tract symptoms?

BrandyS Views: 1,182
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,169,002

Re: Experiences with reproductive tract symptoms?

Do you have a picture? Honestly, to me it sounds like Candida.....even if you don't have the itching. Candida can come in many forms and is really tough to get rid of....

You know, I really am no expert. I contribute because we had a creepy cleanse and a lot of symptoms and I know how scary it can be for people to surrender their bodies to this mega cleansing process!

There was one guy on here who had what I thought BIG chunks of Candida coming out and another poster said it was a fluke....so I don't know...I know Candida can take lots of shapes(my sister pooped out a HUGE/GINORMOUS massive candida thick string...it looked like it came from the wall of her intestine-this guys photos looked like that), I have seen it in my own body, and had no idea flukes could be white (I googled it later and they can in fact be white)! haha so, take what I say with a grain of salt, google is your friend lol in fact I googled "Candida on the cervix" to get an image of what it could look like. Hopefully someone on here has more experience with this?

I do know this though, that the humaworm stuff gets a TON of crap out of our bodies!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.535 sec, (1)