CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My history, any input? - Help! -

BrandyS Views: 1,194
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,169,011

Re: My history, any input? - Help! -

Oh goodness!! So glad you shared your story!! That is a tough journey to be on when you are so little!!

I think your little white worms are pinworms. Something most people get.

I would google Morgellons (could also be your poors cleaning out? My husband had this when we were on our first cleanse, I was mortified that it might be Morgellons but it was just a weird thing his body did)....and invest in the RG Cream from humaworm. That stuff is AMAZING! When you get it, while you are on the cleanse, put it on your scalp where the wirery things come out...AND up your nose and in your ears and anywhere else you feel you need it. You can do this when you are off the cleanse too. I went to the doc for a normal checkup and he said I had the cleanest ears he had ever seen in his 40 years of practice! Good stuff!

You may also want to consider doing the cleanse for a year. One for a month, off for three, on for a month etc. This is what we are doing, we will start our third cleanse in May. The first cleanse was tough, still had symptoms in between cleanse one and cleanse two, but after cleanse two, we have been MUCH MUCH better!! Also, consider taking Diatamaceous earth in between cleanses.

You really have to be your own advocate for your health now! And....to your family and friends, you may sound crazy! HAHA! If so, welcome to the club! :D This first cleanse may be tough, but you are not alone!! Just keep going!! We are here for you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)