CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Symptoms After Humaworm

BrandyS Views: 2,582
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,169,055

Re: Symptoms After Humaworm

Hi!

Die off can last up to a month :). Our second cleanse die off lasted two months with still lots of big worms coming out.

You are ALWAYS more then welcome to contact Humaworm directly and share your concerns! They are very cordial! Humaworm also said that if you have an "infestation" it can take up to a year of cleansing and then do it bi annually. We have chosen to trust the system and see what happens. So we are doing our next cleanse on May 17. I actually JUST started feeling some movement in this last week again after our second cleanse (after the first one it never stopped until the start of the second one) so I am eager to see what the Third cleanse turns up.

They also say that Humaworm does has a layer effect in your body over time which has proven in my case. :) So, we will just have to see after third cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)