CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Desperate help needed, about to throw the towel in. Measures to improve humaworm effectiveness?

rambolincoln Views: 1,770
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,170,846

Re: Desperate help needed, about to throw the towel in. Measures to improve humaworm effectiveness?

Misc commends from dvjorge:

"Danny,
You took an excellent decision about the enemas and Nystatin retention enemas. I almost can assure you, there isn't solution for a severe candida case without this practice.

Your case is very similar to my case. My overgrowth occurred after taking antibiotics during 3 months for a prostatitis that never was a bacteria. Cipro and Levaquin destroyed me. I took Levaquin for 28 continue days prescribed by an Urologist. Can you imagine it ??

I was a very strong man who never was tired. I worked 12 and 14 hours a day as a construction electrician and never knew the word tired. If I list all my symptoms, they are over 50.

Anyway, I suggest you to continue with the Nystatin retention enemas for a while after the clear water enemas. You may add a capsule of Curcumin to the Nystatin solution, at least one time a week. Curcumin has some antibacterial activity but the most important is to eliminate the fungal infection. Nystatin and Curcumin are synergistic causing a fungicidal effect when mixed.

Take Nystatin orally, no less than 3 millions of units a day plus curcumin capsules. Keep the diet and do the enemas plus retention enemas.

There will be a moment where you will notice less and less mucus and strings coming out. At this point hit the infection harder for at least one more week. Then, switch to S. Boulardii 6 or 8 capsules a day, keep the diet, and add a multi-strain probiotic if you want. If you can tolerate home made Kefir, it may help at this point.

The most important is to take the S. Boulardii and keeping the diet. I think this is going to take you to a final cure. Keep in touch because if you notice some new symptom or want to report a reaction, we can suggest you something."

Jorge.
------------------------------------

"1. It's likely the majority of sufferers in this community will not try enemas, and I can understand this to a certain degree given the process. I have read many cure stories by using enemas, many in cure zone and in the literature.

2. Enemas do not reach or address the small intestine. The colon is the preferred location for yeast in most cases so it shouldn't be a problem.

3. Candida is tricky and depresses our immune system. Often removing or reducing the infection will restore immune competence given there isn't other variables like mercury toxicity or other immune depressants.

I have done over 100+ enemas (Pro-biotic, Nystatin, etc.) and they have only brought benefit and relief for me. It's somewhat understandable why some people are skeptical or hesitant in trying enemas but I'm glad I did. They are very safe if done correctly.

I am only being true to my experience when I say enemas are beneficial and have been a keystone therapy for my treatment.

-D "

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (2)