If you've done anti-parasite your whole life and kept the bugs down periodically, the you're probably NOT going to have these symptoms. As long as you haven't done a colon cleanse along with it, you're going to have parasties because they hide their eggs in the junk on your colon wall, (got through the colon wall as they are microscopic, then get into your bloodstream and get to the liver. Then they set up shop in your liver as adult parasites. If this is your first parasite cleanse, looking back on my experience, I think you need to keep killing off the parasites, do the interim herbs, clean out the colon and flush out your liver. Eradicate them from your whole body. Do it until the symptoms don't come back. That means clean the colon, flush the liver while you're on the cleanse, if your lymph needs to dump, it will, down through your liver and your whole body cleans up. Those are the pathways the body uses to eliminate the parasites and the poisonous debris it's collected everywhere from everything including drugs you've been exposed to in your lifetime. Most people stop too soon and don't keep going long enough to see the end of the parasites. At the end of it, if you can keep going long enough, your body will get well. Don't forget the parasites you can see carry the microbial parasites, so add some coloidal silver that will get the microbial parasites. It may take you longer than you think. It's worse to stop and then pick up years later where you left off, because you're going to have another big batch of parasites to contend with all over again. The expert I talk to says to do maintenance anti-parasite AFTER you're cleaned up and do it every 3 days for the rest of your life. This is where your problem lies. Didn't do all of it long enough.