CureZone   Log On   Join
Abendazole & Prazi treatment results(round 1)and question

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

GiWi Views: 2,046
Published: 7 years ago

Abendazole & Prazi treatment results(round 1)and question

Symptoms: Eventual all over body itching, vaginal, rectal squirming, white discharge, white specs in underwear(husband verified). Family had pinworms 2x yr for 8 years. I alone had it in Nov.(7 mos ago. Many 1-3 day treatments of Alinia, Albenza, PinX. 14 day treatment Fluconazole. Saw doc, infectious disease doc = some treatments seemed to help temporarily. Docs would rather I disappear. I fit profile for high % delusions of parasitosis and there is some schizophrenia in relatives.

3 wks prior: started Lexapro (antidepressant, delusions of parasitosis)Huge improvement of depression/anxiety. 3 days prior to treatment/coloscopy just a little itching/squirming.

Day 1: Had colonoscopy and started ICU Albenzadole protocal
Day 1 -7: very thirsty
Day 8:started 3 day ICU Prazi protocal(thought colonoscopy had flushed a couple flukes- now don't think so- veg matter)
Day 9-11: thirsty, kidneys, liver, left hip area pain. Cut out of diet any peels on fruits and vegs. to see if anything came out looking like flukes. Nothing did.
Day 11-14: finished Albenzadole protocal

By end of treatment no squirming or itching. Wore Vaseline down under for months and during treatment. Checked feces during protocol, saw NO EVIDENCE OF ANY PARASITES. Still have hip and liver pain.

Day 15: stopped vaseline to see if any symptoms and determine(next 7 days) if needed continued treatment. Saw white vaginal discharge, white flecks, and had vaginal at first then rectal itching now going on 14 days. Itching is outside only, no squirming. Seems to be associated with vaginal discharge and specks(see photo.) No itching or discharge after going to bed. Starts when upright in morn and gets worse during day only.

Day 16: did 3 day OTC treatment(200mg Miconazole) for yeast infection = no resolve
Day 28: Vaginal exam by my GP. Of course, results normal.
Today: Liver still aching. Started period, still have day 15 symptoms. Hoping this stuff that looks like itches and looks like flakes is not something that could reinfect me. URRRR!

MY QUESTION: OPINIONS OF WHAT IS IN THE PHOTO? FUTURE TREATMENT IF ANY?

Symptoms: Eventual all over body itching, vaginal, rectal squirming, white discharge, white specs in underwear(husband verified). Family had pinworms 2x yr for 8 years. I alone had it in Nov.(7 mos ago. Many 1-3 day treatments of Alinia, Albenza, PinX. 14 day treatment Fluconazole. Saw doc, infectious disease doc = some treatments seemed to help temporarily. Docs would rather I disappear. I fit profile for high % delusions of parasitosis and there is some schizophrenia in relatives.

3 wks prior: started Lexapro (antidepressant, delusions of parasitosis)Huge improvement of depression/anxiety. 3 days prior to treatment/coloscopy just a little itching/squirming.

Day 1: Had colonoscopy and started ICU Albenzadole protocal
Day 1 -7: very thirsty
Day 8:started 3 day ICU Prazi protocal(thought colonoscopy had flushed a couple flukes- now don't think so- veg matter)
Day 9-11: thirsty, kidneys, liver, left hip area pain. Cut out of diet any peels on fruits and vegs. to see if anything came out looking like flukes. Nothing did.
Day 11-14: finished Albenzadole protocal

By end of treatment no squirming or itching. Wore Vaseline down under for months and during treatment. Checked feces during protocol, saw NO EVIDENCE OF ANY PARASITES. Still have hip and liver pain.

Day 15: stopped vaseline to see if any symptoms and determine(next 7 days) if needed continued treatment. Saw white vaginal discharge, white flecks, and had vaginal at first then rectal itching now going on 14 days. Itching is outside only, no squirming. Seems to be associated with vaginal discharge and specks(see photo.) No itching or discharge after going to bed. Starts when upright in morn and gets worse during day only.

Day 16: did 3 day OTC treatment(200mg Miconazole) for yeast infection = no resolve
Day 28: Vaginal exam by my GP. Of course, results normal.
Today: Liver still aching. Started period, still have day 15 symptoms. Hoping this stuff that looks like itches and looks like flakes is not something that could reinfect me. URRRR!

MY QUESTION: OPINIONS OF WHAT IS IN THE PHOTO? FUTURE TREATMENT IF ANY?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)