Some may debate that question but here's my answer from personal experience and usage.
Firstly it pays to remember the home LVDC produced product, which contains predominantly silver ions, is eliminated from the body fairly quickly. 'Ronald J Gibbs', and if memory serves he was ingesting what he *thought* was 50% colloidal when in fact he was ingesting a 90% predominantly ionic silver solution.
I have ingested 16 ounces or more a day for several days straight, I have also administered same to others, and have done so on more than one occasion over the last approximately 10 years, and on occasion that's in conjunction with and additional to, spraying on skin and nebulising a small amount.
The product made in the home will not result in any untoward issues. *If* of course one consumes 20 litres a day or something equally unnecessary, and dare I say 'stupid', then all bets are off, mainly because there is no information available in the public domain relating to vast volume ingestion or consumption of the home made product. Scads of information on the ' Colloidal Silver ' product, but none on the home made, and the **correctly** home made, predominantly ionic silver solution.
Common sense should always prevail with anything ingested or consumed. Drink too much water and you'll feel decidedly unwell.
I would suggest you do some independent research which will assist you in forming your own determinations on the subject. You will always get pro's and con's, dependant on who you ask.