CureZone   Log On   Join
Any Success Stories for Long Term Brainfog?

jackierr Views: 2,916
Published: 7 years ago

Any Success Stories for Long Term Brainfog?

Hi all--

I've been suffering from intense brain fog for almost 8 years now. I've done every cleanse imaginable, and tried every diet plan from raw vegan to paelo.

I've had all mercury out of my teeth for 7 years, I'm gluten free, been very strict with candida protocols, and don't drink any liquor or do recreational drugs.

I'm functional, and even managed to run marathons for a couple years (while managing CFS) before my symptoms returned with a vengence three months ago. I have severe pressure in my forehead 90% of my day. I feel dizzy and disoriented- scared to drive on the freeway.

I know brain fog can be caused by so many varied reasons. My most recent doctor has diagnosed me with Graves disease, though after taking potassium Iodide my thyroid levels have returned to normal. I also have low cortisol so have been put on hydrocortisone pills- 5mg 4x/day. However, I don't feel any relief from this fog/disorientation.

Has anyone with similar symptoms successfully beaten brain fog? I'm starting to lose hope. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)