All those symptoms are symptoms of congested liver:
- Thorough dehydration.
- Feeling more tired the next day, always.
- Extremely hard to sleep before 3am.
- Sharp pain around lower right ribcage area (liver, and/or intestines).
- Strong burning sensation in mid-back area, the more fatigued the stronger the burn.
- Lost lots of weight the last 2 years.
I would try liver flush, if I were you.
Try first magnesium sulfate small amount (1 teaspoon).
Then even more.
Do the same with olive oil.
One day you take one tablespoon.
Next day 2 tablespoons.
And so on.
If no problem with magnesium and with oil ... I would flush.