CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm issue

BrandyS Views: 2,034
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,177,716

Re: Humaworm issue

This is a pretty normal feeling. They are scattering and running for their lives! Humaworm is slow, but safe and efficient, and takes a while to get them all gone. Just relax and keep going.

After my first cleanse, I waited the normal three months to get the second cleanse and all those three months I continued to feel that feeling of them wiggling all throughout my body. It was very unpleasant. I just went off of good faith that the second one would get them! The second cleanse I was sick for a good five days when I first took it, then felt fairly normal after that. And didn't have the constant wiggling in the three month waiting period. It was such a moral booster!

We are on our third cleanse now, and I can feel them wiggle as they die. There is not nearly as much as the first and I am not even close to being as sick as I was the first cleanse!! Good luck and keep it up! It is working. The big ones may be Asaris, you can feel them wiggle and it takes some time for the herbs to penetrate their skin. I have read that after two weeks is when it really starts to get them and they start to die. Don't be surprised though if you continue to feel them after the first round. The herbs can stay in your body for a good month after you are done taking it. I would also consider doing an enema if you aren't going as well as you should be.

Hope this helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)