CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm issue

IAmRedeemed10 Views: 1,795
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,177,867

Re: Humaworm issue

Did your whole family do the cleanse?? And what type of worms did you pass?? I did ParaGone before I started a Humaworm ...or even heard of it. My intestines were really swollen and I felt biting and pain and the roundworms judt kept multiplying...but when I did a salt and water enema, the dead wot do that were in my intestines came out...but after my intestines were clear...the females started laying eggs in my throat again...they keep multiplying...so I wonder if I kill the females, the multiplying would stop??the males don't lay eggs, do they???

And will Humaworm I have...did see, some worms at first...I saw baby roundworms entangled in my stool last week...they were thin and clear and long...so, that's why I say...the motherships have started reproducing again lol. So...I did Also see this rope looking worm and some other worms..pinworms etc.

But did you experience any swelling in you ankles, legs and feet and face?? I have muscles aches last week and swelling...and now the swelling is back. I've been drinking water...3 to 4 pint glasses a day...but a few times I didn't drink that much but mostly I have been drinking a lot of water.

But this cleanse should kill all the parasites..right? Even tapeworms....? My next one..I am definitely ordering the extra strength to get these bad boys...quickly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.313 sec, (1)