CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3 week fast evidence.

MH 108 Views: 1,119
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,179,560

Re: 3 week fast evidence.

BOOK I explains it all. Master BOOK 1 and then if you want advanced, the author's best friend wrote even better books.

Those that refuse to read BOOK 1, and those that don't do a 14 day plus orange juice fast while they are reading the book --in my opinion are not serious and just "looking" and not doers. Those that do prove to them selves very quickly that a 40 day fast has great merit and restoration of life.

You will never find a better book than what I call BOOK I, the doctor was proven correct by harvard, yale and rocker feller in a 3 way independent study by 1950 and it scared the world so badly that the cure was known, that every medical colleges/government on the planet went the opposite of the doctor and went with poison drugs and operations as the tool of world war 3 population control.

the author of BOOK 1 wrote the book to set the people on earth, FREE of government/doctors.

Those that have trouble reading, I wrote a large study guide for BOOK I. BOOK I and study guide in my opinion replaces a 8 year college degree in health/medicine.

Those that believe BOOK I, can not use medical again and have any trust in medical ever again. 99% refuse to believe, refuse to try and choose free government drugs/operations as their choice and they have a choice to make in their life.

I choose to believe the author of BOOK I as the beginner book. I have known allot of highly educated college graduates that spent their life as the leaders in their profession and those smart people could not figure out BOOK I for 1 fact, they never learned how to read properly, instead they admitted they became professional college readers, in that they read to obtain answers to questions and never read to understand.

The study guide used properly teaches what the author wrote.

MH

Otherwise dozens if not hundreds of fasting books exist, read them all until you believe and then write your own is most ideal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)