CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: shazam: Suggestions For Relief From Die-Off

shazam Views: 1,011
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,180,666

Re: shazam: Suggestions For Relief From Die-Off

Good morning....Sunday 6:15 am. Major headache...I must sound like a hypochondriac !!! Anyway it started last night. I've had this one about 6 or 7 times. Feels like a snake behind my right eye. Sinus related I'm sure. Eyes are very red, and puffy. Neck hurts, light makes it worse.

I took two Benadryl last night...no help. The pain is nauseating. My head is clogged up.

I don't know what I'm dealing with, but what I can see w/ my microscope looks like mass quantities of short angel hair pasta, and those same pasta pcs. as 6 and eight legs of a spider. The spiders have tiny bodies, but are mostly legs. The spiders are perfect in shape (not 3 or 4 pastas wrapped around ea. other. Does that make any sense at all?

Here's my point finally...I use a battery of Sea Salt , Epsom Salts , dandruff shampoo/T-Gel, Sulfur 8 shampoo & scalp cond., peroxide, Betadine, ect. My hair is full of a substance worse than dried axle grease. I have to put a little conditioner on it to be able to comb it out. When I rub my hands across my wet hair, I get hard little grit things (like large grains of sand) mixed w/strands of my hair. They bite me on my hands before I can fling them off.

Do you know of any solution to the sticky, gritties? My eyebrows feel like that same grit is on them, and will not come off. I have a knot on each brow, and they hurt.

I've looked all thru this website, and others as well. Thanks for listening ICU.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.158 sec, (1)