CureZone   Log On   Join
Help.. I'm going nuts

Pennykkeller Views: 598
Published: 7 years ago

Help.. I'm going nuts

Hi, Everyone...... I'm new to cure-zone and actually new to all of this sickness.. Back in November I just delivered my 3rd child and I was on bed rest and in so much pain . However, I got thru my pregnacy, the holidays and then I started focusing in on losing weight and feeling better. I was always tired and kinds depressed because of how much weight I can gained. Well, anyways I started my fitness plan and I was working out and eating clean for over 4 weeks and I had not lost 1 pound so then I got desperate and went to one of theses diet doctor and got diet pills.. Well, then I took those and I didn't lose one pound.. So then I went and got a trainer.. 4 more weeks.. Nothing - no weight lost. ... Then , I found a website to a Wellness dr here in Texas .. They did all my labs .. I went back in and they told me I had lots of stuff wrong. I had yeast overgrowth, adrenal fatigue, chronic fatigue, low vitamin d, low cortisol, low progesterone , low testosterone , leaky gut, and immune deficiency. Well, I walked out feeling like a hot mess. Any-who they put me on a sugar free, yeast free,diary free diet for 6 weeks and I to ok diflucan and nystatin and I'm actually still on nystatin. But, however I'm now off my strict diet part and If I put sugar in my body I gain weight. Like 12 pounds in 2 weeks.. So, I assume I still have the overgrowth.. My question is why can I not lose any weight.. I eat so clean... I don't drink, I don't eat fast food, I do everything none to man to lose a pound and nothing is coming off.. Any ideas out there. I was reading about water fasting.. I think maybe I should do a water fast for 30 days and kill the yeast for good.. I got to run my daughter is crying.. Thanks in advance

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)