CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Candida Success Story

slowsmile Views: 22,889
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,181,785

Re: A Candida Success Story

Hi PM...I would say that there's a very good chance that you have candida as well as other pathogens in your body. You have some of the classic symptoms. Mental problems, anxiety, depression, acidity, reflux, gut problems can all be symptoms of candida.  Also, the drugs you are currently taking will probably help the candida and other pathogens to spread and become more virulent. Clonazepam contains chlorine and Zescita contains fluorine -- not a good mix for your body. Both these drugs will therefore act to depress your thyroid activity making you low thyroid or hypothyroid. Get off these drugs !!

To help your issues you can follow my candida protocol which is shown here:

Anti-Candida Protocol

Reasons and a solution for your Reflux problems are given here:

The Cause of Acid Reflux

I would also advise that you take niaicin at 500 mgs twice a day. To avoid the niacin flush, take an aspirin dissolved in water 20 minutes before you take the niaicin or take it with food. Or you can just take the slow release or no-flush form of niacin -- Inositol Hexanicotinate twice a day at meals. This will open up your blood vessels and help with your energy and will also help you to sleep better if one of the doses is taken in the evening. Take B50 complex once a day as well since niaicin always works synergistically with the other B vitamins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)