CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I do a liver flush after 1st humaworm?

BrandyS Views: 1,436
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,182,794

Re: Should I do a liver flush after 1st humaworm?

Healthquest,

The liver flush is up to you. I have not read about not doing a flush with live parasites. I contacted Humaworm about a month ago on doing a liver flush and they had said that it might be a good idea.

the in between herbs does not kill Candida.

You can have die off for up to a month to two months after taking the first cleanse. We actually felt quite a bit of worms wiggling around still, up until the start of our second cleanse, and have felt SO much better after the second one. We have four days left on the third cleanse and are feeling even better still, so I would totally recommend you keep going!

Are you drinking enough water? Try drinking TONS and TONS and TONS of water to help flush out the toxins from the die off, rest when you can, take it easy when you can't rest.

Also...on another note....we have not yet done a liver flush. I'm still doing LOTS of research on it. Best of luck to you! Let us know how you are doing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)