CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help.. I'm going nuts

Pennykkeller Views: 391
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,182,205

Re: Help.. I'm going nuts

Hey u... Thanks for your post .. However, I'm not obsessed with losing weight however.. I was pregnant and on bed rest so I put in 65 lbs and that makes me 190 lbs at 5,4 .. After, I had my daughter now she is 7 months.. I could not get out of bed.. I was always so tired.. I was constipated, dry skin, dandruff, light hurt me, hot flashes... But, with all this and having a new baby I Walsh have 2 other kids who need a health mom. I have a 7,2, and 7 month old. But, about 3 months ago I went and saw a very well respected doctor in the area. We did lab work.. I have adrenal fatigue, chronic fatigues, yeast over growth, lupus, my thyroid was at 7.7 and I have no cortisol left in my body, no v d, low progesterone. I new to all these health issues and I m new to the holistic approach.. If u have another advice please send me a text

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.985 sec, (1)