CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!!!

Steve888 Views: 1,475
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,186,088

Re: Help!!!

5HTP may lift your seratonin a bit which might make you feel better and sleep better. Start with 50mg (I take mine sublinguily). When I had severe depression/anxiety 5htp really pulled me out of it.

Serotonin is the calming neurotransmitter important to the maintenance of good mood. It promotes contentment and is responsible for normal sleep. In addition to the central nervous system, serotonin is also found in the walls of the intestine (the enteric nervous system) and in platelet cells that promote blood clotting.

Serotonin plays an important role in regulating memory, learning, and blood pressure, as well as appetite and body temperature. Low serotonin levels produce insomnia and depression, aggressive behavior, increased sensitivity to pain, and is associated with obsessive-compulsive Eating disorders.

Lack of rational emotion;
feelings of irritability; sudden unexplained tears; sleep problems.

Peace
Steve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)