CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin sores

BrandyS Views: 1,574
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,186,637

Re: Skin sores

Hi there! We mixed our humaworm in with applesauce, only we did NOT MIX IT! We put a dabble on the bottom of a spoon to catch the herbs, then coated it with more applesauce on the top to make a nice pill like spoonful! It takes some practice to just swallow the applesauce without chewing but if you chase it down with water for the most part we didn't taste the spice! Sometimes it's spicy, but most times we were good! So hope that helps there!!

We have done this particular cleanse three times! The first cleanse was our first cleanse, so we have only just started with the cleansing....and we noticed red sores that would appear randomly. We got them on our faces and back and arms as well, and I do think that it is either something coming out, or something dying in that spot...I say that because I had a mole on my face that cleared up during the cleanse and it left a little bit of a sore after it cleared and then healed up and now nothing! We do get pretty zitty as well while on the cleanse and I read that it could be the toxins exiting out of your skin as well...so I do think it's normal...

And lastly....if you read up throughout this forum, this cleanse gets particularly tough at the two week marker...so don't be shocked if someone gets sicker after this point...it's generally a sign of the bigger worms dying like round worms etc. So, hope that helps as well!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)