CureZone   Log On   Join
Does SF722 reach the sinuses/fungal post nasal drip?

Views: 1,787
Published: 8 years ago

Does SF722 reach the sinuses/fungal post nasal drip?

Dr. Jeff,

Does SF722 treat post nasal drip that is fungal? Does SF722 reach the back of the nose/throat area?

I feel I have a combination of a fungal and bacterial infection. It got diagnosed as non allergic rhinitis but it's clear I have an infection. I've only been on SF722 a couple weeks. But I have been on it before for 2-3 months but it didn't seem to help.

I'm also taking GSE internally. I was also taking GSE nasal spray for a few weeks and don't know if that did anything. What I think did help is putting neosporin in my nose with a Q-tip. It's helped a lot but the problem is still there which makes me think there's fungus as well plus it always gets worse if I cheat on my diet. I was also taking oil of oregano. I have also tried GSE/oregano and other things in a neti pot and that didn't help either. I read online using water makes it a breeding ground for fungus so I stopped. Don't know if it's true or not.

Do you have any suggestions? I've been battling it (systemic candida) for 27 years. Don't know if I'm ever going to get rid of it. I was misdiagnose many times and also when I tried the diet and supplements it didn't help so thought I didn't have it. But now I know I do, I just need to be patient and treat it long term. I've been on a strict diet 2 years now (have cheated once in a while) and now I'm down to 125 pounds (size 4) and I'm 5'11. I'm getting a little scared losing this much weight. I'm a little better but have miles to go.

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.955 sec, (1)