CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Symptoms- muscle pain- ringing ears- burning.

BrandyS Views: 2,211
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,187,365

Re: Symptoms- muscle pain- ringing ears- burning.

Kaz!

SO glad you feel better!!

Usually between day 15-25 people generally feel the worse (and is the start of seeing worms, I will get more into that below), and really everyone's cleanses are their own individual cleanse with their own individual symptoms! I think some of the things you have had are very normal...and you may want to consider drinking more water to help flush out the toxins from your body so you don't get the ringing in your ears and the muscle aches (I had the ringing as well...not fun....but once you are done with the cleanse it usually goes away, and we only had it for our first cleanse....).

Typically people get flu like symptoms as well.

As far as seeing worms, most people go digging! I think I read some even go on a strainer.... HA! I did not dig...the one time I did...I just...I couldn't do it, I found a huge round worm in there and thought whoa..that was in my body..and nearly barfed..never again. I just know it's working, I don't always need to investigate!

The other thing is most parasites are microscopic, you can't even see them, while others in your digestive tract, when they die, some get digested and you don't see them, and others come out in fragments.

And lastly....we did not really see much in the toilette until the second cleanse. That was when the BIG ones came out....so if you decide to do humaworms first year protocol, you may see more your second one!

Hope this helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.270 sec, (1)