CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TDS meter???

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

ino Views: 2,308
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,190,461

Re: TDS meter???

Disclaimer, and keeping away from any debate or discussion on what others may do or may say, the following is my opinion based on my personal observations and experience, and using my own production methods only.

You need minimum 3x9 volt batteries i.e. 27 volt DC, with some form of current controller or limiter. I use a mains power converter reducing and converting AC mains voltage down to 24vDC output. Takes me between 2-3 hours to get 18-20uS on the EC meter using a double loop silver wire setup on my own machine. I can't speak for purchased equipment or equipment used or manufactured by anyone else?

Don't test the water while machine is on, remove the electrodes from the water before testing.

I use a HM Digital EC meter and if memory serves it's set on 'uS KCl' {'uS' is microsiemens}. I also have a TDS meter and simply double that reading which ends up similar to the EC meter reading, hence no need for the TDS meter, the EC meter reads closer to what I actually have in the water.

I use meters more for determining a shutoff point so all my batches are similar in ppm of my choosing. I remove my electrodes each and every half hour to clean the electrodes before resubmerging them.

Nothing wrong with any meter one uses, so long as one understands they are not accurate, they just give you a ball park figure of silver content in the water. In fact, laboratory testing shows I have more silver in the water than the EC meter shows, so effectively there will in all probability be more silver in the water than any meter will indicate, but they are a guide if nothing else.

To a degree all solutions are bio available {opinion again} all solutions will contain both ions and ion clusters {particles or 'colloids'}. What constitutes a 'colloid' could be debated or discussed by some, but not by me.

Anything above around 20ppm or so is nearing the solubility limit for silver dispersed in solution using just electrolysis in Distilled Water. Higher solutions will contain an additive to keep that silver in suspension thus preventing gravity from pulling it out of solution {indicator of either size or quantity or density of colloids/particles present in the water} this mainly references some products sold as ' Colloidal Silver '. You are not making CS as defined by accepted published literature, you are making a 'Predominantly Ionic Silver Solution'.

Silver 'ions' will be dominant by ratio, ion clusters {particles/colloids} will make up a lesser percentage by ratio to ions in the properly home made product.

How do you know if you have good stuff? Well my yardstick is...Clear up to golden yellow but remaining totally transparent and nothing floating on the surface or settlement in the bottom of the vessel after being in storage for a while. For myself personally, visual observation will indicate if I am doing things right.

The longer it is in storage the less ions present as a percentage adhere to each other in solution forming more ion clusters {particle/colloids} until that solution reaches a point of stability.

If you want to use a product at its highest Ag+ ion content, then use it immediately after production has stopped. If you want a more stable and neutral electrically charged product which contains more particles/colloids then take it some days later. It takes a few days for the solution to stabilise, thus ion/particle ratio will be changing over that time until that point of stability is reached.

To reiterate, there will be a similar number of opinions, equipment used and production methods as there are people producing this stuff so remember, the above is only my personal input. Others will state their thoughts and determinations on the subject. Discussion, thoughts and opinions are all healthy.

If nothing else, you will have plenty to read and determine for yourself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (2)