CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TDS meter???

ino Views: 2,253
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,190,748

Re: TDS meter???

Yeah, clear is OK, the meter told you something is in the water besides water.

If you want to find out if you have colloids, just take a meter reading after you have brewed a batch and take another reading 24 hours later.

The reading will have dropped, why? Where the heck did the silver go? The silver of course didn't go anywhere, it must still be there, and it *is* still there, but more ions have become ion clusters thus the meter will not register those ion clusters {particles/colloids}. Meters only read dissolved solids i.e. ions.

If you want to see those colloids, get a laser light and shine it through the liquid. The intensity of that light beam passing through will be indicative of amount of colloids you have. You won't know how much of course without laboratory analysis.

You can guess as much as you want but it won't help much. Some will say 90% ions to 10% colloids, just keep in mind you are not working in laboratory conditions with laboratory equipment and be satisfied in the knowledge you will have considerably more ions to colloids. After storage for a few days, that percentage will shift in favour of colloids, hence ion/particle ratio will change, as that meter will reflect, but you will *still* have more ions to colloids.

Don't get sucked into this argument or debate regarding efficacy of ions vs colloids.

It is all efficacious dependant on what you are using it for. This is subject to considerable debate and opinion between individuals, but again not with me, this is my opinion and anyone else can come in and state theirs, but whatever is stated it must be understood that it will still be an opinion, albeit based on ones own experiences.

Sore throat: This is what I do in such circumstances, make a fresh glass and down it immediately upon cessation of the brewing process to ensure I get maximum Ag+ ion ingestion. If you prefer to wait a couple of days so you have less Ag+ ions, that is perfectly fine and entirely up to you.

Killing intestinal flora: That may depend on how much is consumed? I have consumed a litre a day for several days and nothing has happened to my gut flora. Worth thinking about that percentage of ions to colloids in my product perhaps?

Silver with meat, chocolate etc: Dunno is the short answer? I consume a small daily amount first thing in the morning, before breakfast on an empty stomach and while the mouth is driest. Of course that litre a day I took was a glass in the morning, glugging mouthfuls periodically during the day and another glass full at night.

This is an art, not a Science in the home. As I said, others will have their own opinions, beliefs and experiences as well as mine.

What is it they say, "There are a million stories out there, this is just one of them"...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)