CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is this?!

Hbrooke8 Views: 924
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,190,986

Re: What is this?!

Yuck. We do have similar bms! Haha. I am much like you too--a clean freak mama of two littles (3 and 1). I used to be very into health--colonics, fasts etc. I have been in poor health since my youngest was born via unplanned cesarean last July. I had an abscess that needed operation then caught mrsa. Needless to say I've been pretty f***ing sedentary. I've had a decent diet--we have a large garden and I buy all organic but some things obviously cannot be avoided.

I took my 5th dose if vermox and hope that things start to really move out of me.

I have felt weird sensations in my stomach-like a baby moving but there was no baby! I thought it was like a phantom movement. I've also felt them in my thigh and upper torso. I've had episodes of itchy anus too which made me so scared I had thread worms! My 3yr old also complains of itchy butt too so I plan on dosing him with some DE when it arrives.

This is all a lot for anyone--and you do know that everyone has some form of parasite? Most aren't aware or chalk it up to other issues.

We can feel proud we are ahead of the curve!

Hb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.738 sec, (1)