CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heavy Metal Detoxifiers/Chelators - The Ultimate List

linenup Views: 5,193
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,191,256

Re: Heavy Metal Detoxifiers/Chelators - The Ultimate List

Those are great ideas. I found the lipo glutathione was excellent, the only form of gsh that is effective. For those trying it, I would send a precaution that is to start slow. I started with 1 teaspoon which was way too much. They (Readisorb) suggested backing off to 1/4 teaspoon then building up.

Nice to know about lipo EDTA and ALA that makes sense.

For those on a budget, you can create the lipo gsh for a lot less than retail. I purchased powdered gsh in bulk then added the lecithin mix into the jewelry cleaner.

Another precaution is that gsh will dump the liver (as will the sulfur aminos), it is important to use some type of 'vacuum' like chlorella or bulk charcoal or clays (bentonite or pascalalite etc) otherwise the toxins will recirculate and redeposit in the body.

I saw good results with ProNatura's product Dentox to stimulate release, it is a cheap product and effective.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.047 sec, (1)