CureZone   Log On   Join
Dry, flaky, bumpy lips. Does it look like EC?

devydev Views: 1,141
Published: 7 years ago

Dry, flaky, bumpy lips. Does it look like EC?

Hello, so I'm new here. I've been suffering peeling lips of the past year, and I can't even remember how it started, but this cycle never ends, I'm seeking help now because I can't stand it anymore, it's taking over my life, and I can't enjoy going out, or dating, it's frustrating. I tried the Candid a diet for 2 months, lost 30 pounds, and I had the worst breakout during the diet; I quit.

It usually starts with an overall dryness feeling, that I can notice when I rub my lips, then very little raised bumps start to appear, that sometimes I can squeeze and clear fluid comes out. I learned not to touch them because it makes it worse, so I just let it be during the course of a week or so and hate myself, eventually everything dries up and starts forming scabs. I attached a picture. //www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=72211

I thought at first that it could be herpes, but it doesn't hurt, or itch, it just dries. Then I thought about allergies, and quit allergens for almost 2 months, nothing changed. Right now I'm trying not using toothpaste for 2 weeks, to see if I may have an allergic reaction to it.

Does it look like EC, why does it start like little bumps? I haven't seen other picture of other people of this initial stage, but the end state looks similar to some other picture I've seen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)