CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where do you draw the line??? Regarding pets vs kids.

username7414 Views: 1,041
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,191,512

Re: Where do you draw the line??? Regarding pets vs kids.

It's because I'm crazy... really. This whole thing has turned me into an insane person. Geisinger just called and my ova & parasite stool test came back negative. Negative? Seriously? That disgusting 8" long green thing and the random other things and that thing that looked like a piece of liver... that was nothing? What the f*** was moving around and fluttering and then went apeshit when I took all that coq10 and made me pass bloody mucous was nothing? I'm not THAT crazy!
I should've went to the vet.. that's what I'm doing next time I see something. I just dug 2 things out of my 5 year old for her sample. I guess we wait and aee how hers comes up as.
Maybe they're really just Candida strands and the meds and flushing is forcing them out? These tests were done by people with microscopes, not computers from what I understand. Ughhh... now this is even more confusing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.891 sec, (1)