CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where do you draw the line??? Regarding pets vs kids.

username7414 Views: 1,013
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,191,684

Re: Where do you draw the line??? Regarding pets vs kids.

Thanks, that was the very first thing I found regarding treatment when I started researching... and then I found this forum researching humaworm and saw all the people who have had such good results, particularly with that brand vs other brands of the same herbs. I almost bought it but waited to see what prescriptions we'd get (they're free). I'm glad I held off because I keep reading that herbal remedies are causing people's worms to scatter to other parts of their body and/or organs...so as frustrated as I am at the moment, I'm going to hold off on taking anything else (besides castor oil and gonna start up the DE again) until I see GI and they get in there and see what's going on. I'm not holding my breath though... I'm just really holding out hope that all this stuff is just massive strands of candida and the fluttering feeling is it breaking off lol I have to get out of this worm mindset before it makes me even crazier! I can learn to accept my fate eventually and join the rest of the club here who can't get treatment and have to self treat but I can not accept it if my kids had would have something. They've done nothing to deserve a punishment like this. Out of the 5 samples being sent, at least 1 of them has to show something at least.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

15.797 sec, (1)