CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where do you draw the line??? Regarding pets vs kids.

username7414 Views: 936
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,191,715

Re: Where do you draw the line??? Regarding pets vs kids.

I will gladly grow mushrooms in my instestines than deal with worms... as long as it leaves my vagina alone!
That one really huge one that came out that was brown on top and bottom but you can see white showing through on the sides... it was as big as a mozzarella stick but was kind of S shaped... the more I look at it, the more it reminds me of the shape something would take if it was stuck to the side of your colon where it meets the large intestine. I showed that pic to my doctor today and told her this is what i shook loose from a normal looking BM and at first glance it just looks like a nasty piece of poop floating.. but when you really look at it a d zoom in, you can see white on the sides. I don't know why the top was brown.. i smashed that 100 times with bamboo skewers.. there was no fecal matter on it.. so either it was a very large worm that got stained from what runs through my body, or it was an enormous piece of candida. But with candida, wouldnt you have vag yeast infections and white on your tongue? I've had like 2 yeast infections in my whole life... both as a teenager and after taking Antibiotics for bronchitis. So its weird I'd have an overgrowth in my digestive system... but possible I guess.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)