CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where do you draw the line??? Regarding pets vs kids.

username7414 Views: 1,008
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,191,855

Re: Where do you draw the line??? Regarding pets vs kids.

I did and i have the floaties.. i stay away from Antibiotics , but my diet was shit. I consumed straight Sugar and carbs. Now that I gave up my 4 lattes a day I'm dropping weight like crazy. Which would have been fine in my 20s... but not in my 30s. If i lose any more weight I'm going to look sick. I can't eat to gain either. Ever since they took my gallbladder, i can only tolerate oatmeal and granola.. cereal bars and stuff like that. Or i get constipated for weeks and my belly bloats like a balloon. I had a hard time trying to find something to eat with 40% fat to take with the albenza even.
I know a lot of people say colonoscopies are useless, but I'm looking forward to one. All I care about at this point is making sure the kids arent infected with parasites. I don't know how the girls, especially my 5 year old would get candida overgrowth. She's never had a course of Antibiotics in her life and i only recently started getting her shots. She was a sickly baby and they kept getting delayed. My 8 year old had 2 rounds.. once when she was 9 months for a chest infection and at 4 yrs for a bladder infection. The 8 year old is pooping normal.. nothing shady looking but its still green! Been green since May when we got the pinworms at Hershey Park. Im gonna log in to my geisinger thing and see if their stool tests came back yet
I only dropped them off at 2:30 yesterday

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

7.281 sec, (1)