CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2nd humaworm cleanse worth it?

hsongi90 Views: 1,309
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,191,921

Re: 2nd humaworm cleanse worth it?

Caution -Do not drink Castor oil everyday. It is harsh on the system maybe toxic to the liver over time. Only for use everynow and then as laxitive. This is why it is preferable to get it into your blood via skin. Also do not leave pack on liver all night, only for few hrs. Pls do some research. Dont over do it.

Castor oil is powerful enough by itself, please research and take it easy.. Dont hurt yourself. As with anything start off slow, small to see how you tolerate it. or look up dosage. Some people 1 tsp is good.. some take 2 table spoon. research castor oil on youtube and other places. I put on my skin all over after detox bath at nights. i place a flannel on my stomach, or on my chest and lay near or on heatsource, ... one time i wake up and feel they had moved to my chest near my heart. I move the flannel from my stomach and place it over my heart... didnt use any plastic. They moved away from my heart...

Today i made a castor oil patch out of a large band aide and wore it under my clothes...

Please do more research since i dont know everything. Always research advice you get here for yourself... Share your experience. Only thing, do not drink it everyday. you will have to take stronger and stronger dosage. Some people advise against drinking it ... that is why you get it into your blood by skin.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.313 sec, (1)