CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: White specs in sto after treatment

username7414 Views: 2,559
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,192,477

Re: White specs in sto after treatment

Have you tried blasting your whole house with a steam mop and washing everything with borax? I make my own laundry detergent with fels naptha bars, washing soda, borax and a few drops of Dawn dish detergent. For 3 weeks straight the 5 and 8 year old got showers at night like usual, then first thing in the morning, before they could wipe the sleepy srops from their eyes, they got their hands washed and i took them to the potty, after they went I'd have them lean front on the toilet and id pour a cup of warm water down their back sides and wipe with a baby wipe, change undies from the night before and then all day I'd blast the floors, carpets, furniture, door knobs, stuffed animals and toys with my steam mop (i removed the mop pad) and anything i couldn't bast with heat, i cloroxed.. computer keys, phones etc. got wiped down at least twice a day, hands were scrubbed often and my nightly ritual before showers was to steam mop their beds and the carpets in the bathroom. Towels were washed nightly, wash cloths and undies were boiled in a pot with borax... i destroyed all my lacey undies, but oh well... i went hog wild with sterilizing for 3 weeks but it seemed to help them from getting reinfected. I still boil wash cloths and undies and wash their towels every day. Instead of ruining their good comforters in the wash, i just steam blast them. Every saturday they'll get a dose of pyrantel as a precaution until the bottle runs out.
Now, if i can only figure out wtf is going on with ME! I have no clue what I'm pooping out.. i have up trying to decipher the sea monkeys... but every now and then, besides the baby kicking up my butt, I'll get this weird feeling in my butt. Its not itchy lile i want to scratch it, but dor a few seconds it feels like peroxide bubbling tiny bubbles and then stops. Its inside, not outside and meds don't help. Allergies is my only other guess.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)