CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No gluten or starches/ Eat beef liver or fish and bone broth or gelatin

ecowner Views: 1,004
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,192,941

Re: No gluten or starches/ Eat beef liver or fish and bone broth or gelatin

longterm i thought your lips healed. ?

when i say improvment i referred to the skin condition that this guy on that thread has and that i suffer from too but maybe that also helped the lips if i think about it now.

on days that i eat beef liver and sardines(while not eating gluten forever and no starches regularly) i see improvment of the face skin condition the next morning.
i eat them with some form of saturated fat and at seperated meals so i will not mix omega 3 with more omega 6 from liver and absorm maybe less omega 3.and it might be just one of them some days and not both, but i think the effect is bigger with both.
if it is the first day you try this when you have such condition as that guy have ahd i have this may not show any seeing improvment maybe but after a week
for me there is a noticbale effect.

theres also the qustion of how much:
well i dont know i just know that for safety this is what i read (not saying its the holly bieble..) do your own search dont count on me bacause it might be wrong.

http://chriskresser.com/ask-the-rd-post-meal-sugar-cravings-and-overdosing-on...

i won't eat more than 1 pound =
453.59237 grams
of liver a week according to this(i gett enoght viamin d from the sun)

i didint write that i eat this daily, even thogh i wish i could cuase i think that this will cure my skin.

this is whay i dont:

i am afraid becase of the accutane i took and read about detox and thoght about how i need to take liver boosting herbs while on ketosis or fasting for getting rid of the accutane and not recycle it and currently only eat small amounts of beef, and cane sardines gives me for some reason insomnia, so i need to alternate them to a fresh ones maybe.

but if that guy or someone else didnt took that awful drag than he can be more free in this regard.
it like i'm only occasionally heal myself.

if i eat starches than my lips start exfoliate the next day a little, and if i dont the other way around- which means less pealing every day comparing to the last reaction from starch.

i dont know how crirical the gelatin (not saying it isn't), i take gelatin powder from great lakes company, but when it finished i will start mking bone broths.
i just take it because all i read abour how it is good for the skin..

i also took cod liver oil i dont remember if it had the same effect, but my progress is very slow so maybe when i took it it mad things better but i couldnt see because i was in too much bad state to climb from, or maybe it helped the same way but i dont remember, i stopped it becuse i thoght it might caused me the insomnia i suffer from.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)