CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Still thinking candida?

username7414 Views: 692
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,193,829

Re: Help! Still thinking candida?

I passed a bunch of these too and its so hard to say. I just had an enormous white one today that was huge and thick on one end and got skinny as it went down. The solid one i took to the ER, the dumb doctor said it was a tapeworm, the people here who know from experience all say roundworm. The confusing part is that some are solid when they are removed with a skewer and some will glob and dissolve like mucous. Some are white and very worm looking, some are green, some solid, some not solid. So it sort of makes you wonder if it IS some worm thats been killed off and it takes days for your body to pass it, would going through your system like digest it? Some I even included one in my stool test but it still came back negative. So, it remains a mystery.
Do you ever get the jelly fish? Its like a blob of white/clear mucous I'm assuming and it contains a million little wormy looking things stuck in it.. so it sort of resembles a jelly fish? I went all week on no meds with nothing suspicious looking in the bathroom... then i start up meds again and 3 days later, there is all the crazy stuff popping up again. Its so hard to tell what it is too. Most of my "jelly fish" tentacles didn't look like worms... they were kind of jagged around the edges. Only ONE of the like 12 wormy looking things actually really looked like a worm.

People keep saying that they live in and around mucous.. and its almost a given if you are passing that much mucous, SOMETHING is going on in there. Have you tried an anti inflamatory diet? Soly mentioned it yesterday

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.023 sec, (1)