CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: White specs in sto after treatment

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
username7414 Views: 2,446
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,194,110

Re: White specs in sto after treatment

Me too lol noodles and anything shredded that looks like a worm i cant eat. I threw out an entire tiramisu that cost $30 to make because the shredded chocolate made me sick to look at.
I really wish I had an answer. My stools are almost completely normal unless I take anti parasite meds like albenza or fenbenzadole.. then the next 2-3 days i find crazy stuff. 2 days ago i passed this jelly fish looking thing that was a white rohnd blob with a bunch of wormy looking things, but only one really looked like a worm. The rest looked like candida because they were jagged. Then I had a really long white thing that was stuck in mucous. I try to be objective when looking because i just want the truth, but i just don't know what im looking at. CommonKnowledge says that some meds will make you pass candida and someone else said that the worms live in the mucous inside you. I have 4 days until I see GI. Its the longest wait of my life. I'm holding on to hope that they might help.
I stopped the DE a few days ago.. it hasn't done much for me. It works on animals because their divestive systems are a lot smaller and shorter than ours. Some people swear that they see cut up worms after taking it, but I have not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.969 sec, (1)