CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The $10,000,000 question for MH

MH 108 Views: 786
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,194,739

Re: The $10,000,000 question for MH

OK, OPPORTUNITY TO COLLECT $10,000,000 YEEEE HAA

Over the course of many years on this forum, I have come to know and appreciate just how much you care about the correct weeding and feeding of your fellow human beings MH, especially poor people.
OK

So in all seriousness,
OK

I want to ask you a question.
OK

If you had ten million dollars at your disposal,
"IF" IS A HUGE QUESTION AND NORMALLY WHEN $$$$ IS THE "IF"; THAT NEVER HAPPENS, BUT ALWAYS FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTION HERE; AS LONG AS THEY DON'T GET CRAZY UPSET AT THE FREE ANSWERS….

to use for making life better, especially for poor people, using your God given understanding of how the human body should operate in order to get the most out of it, how would you spend that $10,000,000?

$10,000.000?

AS THE AUTHOR OF BOOK I DID AND PROVED; THE ONLY CURE, IS A PROPER EDUCATION. LUCKILY IN THE USA, ANYONE CAN SEEK TO "EDUCATE" AND NOT BE THROWN IN JAIL FOR IT. SO FAR.

TO SPEND $10,000.000 WISELY ? THAT IS A HUGE QUESTION…..WHAT I CHOSE TO CALL THE SITZ BATH BOOK SUPPLIED NOT ONLY THE EDUCATION, BUT 40 ACRES OF TREE FRUIT AND WAS KNOWN AS THE CURE FOR ALL….

EDUCATION STILL BEING THE LARGER FACTOR.

WHEN GIVING AWAY $10,000.000 OF FREE PRODUCT, YOU WOULD BE AMAZED HOW FAST THAT WOULD DISAPPEAR AND SOON BE FORGOTTEN……SO EDUCATING PEOPLE HAS TO BE THE LARGEST GOAL WHEN CONSIDERING TRUE "CHANGE".

A FREE ON LINE SCHOOL TO ALL THE WORLD WOULD BE AN EASY ACHIEVEMENT AND ONCE THE MAN HOURS PUT IN, THE EDUCATION WOULD BE PERMANENT FOR ALL ETERNITY. SO THE SCHOOL OF SELF-APPLIED PREVENTION IS STILL THE BEST IDEA AND ONCE COMPLETED WITH ABOUT 108 BOOKS AND 108 STUDY GUIDES; I THINK ANY HUMAN ON THIS PLANET COULD BE THEIR OWN PHYSICIAN AND HERBALIST AS WELL AS DIETICIAN EASILY--"IF" THEY CHOSE LIFE OVER DEATH.

ONE AMERICAN HERBAL COMPANY PURCHASED A WOODS AS A TAX BREAK AND MADE IT A HERBAL PRESERVE…THAT JUST SIMPLY MEANS THEY WANTED IT FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR THE PUBLIC. THEIR IDEAL WAS GOOD, JUST NOT GOOD FOR ALL THE PEOPLE. NEXT DOOR IS 200 ACREAS AND WITH MY 45 ACREAS EVERY HERB NATURAL TO THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY COULD BE PERFECTED TO THE POINT THAT THE 200+ ACRES WOULD SUPPORT ALL THE HERBS THAT LITERALLY THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE COULD EVER WANT AND AS WELL BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF TREE AND BUSH SWEET FRUITS FOR THIS PART OF THE WORLD.

ON THE GREEDY SIDE, I WOULD HAVE TO BUY A ORANGE GROVE FAR ENOUGH SOUTH IN FLORIDA THAT PINEAPPLE AND PAPAYA COULD ALSO BE RAISED SMALL SCALE.

THE 200 ACRES WOULD COST 1-2 MILLION. ORANGE GROVE FAR ENOUGH SOUTH, WOULD BE VERY EXPENSIVE. THE SCHOOLING WOULD TAKE 2-3 PEOPLE ABOUT 1 YEAR TO MAKE PROFESSIONAL AND 1 PERSON TO TRANSLATE INTO MANY LANGUAGES, ETC……SO ALL COULD BE ACQUIRED FIRST YEAR AND THE 200+ ACREAS RETURNED TO NATURE AND DIVIDED UP AS AN HERBAL FARM EDUCATION WHERE DOZENS OF TONS OF HERBS COULD BE COLLECTED AND PROCESSED YEARLY FOR FREE BY THOSE WILLING TO COME LEARN AND AT REASONABLE COST FOR THOSE ORDERING AND THAT PROJECT WOULD EASILY SUCK UP $10,000.00 AND WITH PROPER MANAGEMENT MAKE ENOUGH $$$ TO PAY THE TAXES AND 3 OR SO EMPLOYEES….HANDLING TONS OF HERBS PROPERLY WOULD SUCK UP $$$ FAST IF YOU HAD THE PROPER DRYING, GRINDING, POWDER MAKING, CAPSULE MAKING FACILITIES….

THE 200 ACREAS BESIDE ME IS PROBABLY MY CHOICE OVER ANY OTHER PROPERTY IN THE COUNTRY FOR NATURAL MEDICAL HERBS AND A PLACE IN FLORIDA ALREADY ESTABLISHED WITH ORANGES, WOULD TAKE SOME TIME AND $$$$ TO CONVERT OVER TO ORGANIC. A LARGE PROJECT THAT WOULD HAVE TO SUPPORT ITS SELF, BECAUSE $10,000.000 WOULD EVAPORATE SO FAST….

YOU COULD EASILY SPEND $1,000.000 ON A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF WHAT I CALL THE ADULT DE-WORMER ESSENTIALS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, BECAUSE IF YOU TEACH THE CURE FOR LYMES, THE EDUCATION IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT THE SOURCE TO OBTAIN THE SUPPLIES.

YOU WOULD NEED AN M.D. AND LAWYER AS A FRIEND AS A METHOD TO KEEP LOCAL GOVERNMENT FROM TAKING EVERYTHING…OUR BEST RE-SELLING CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS NOW IS A CALIFORNIA / HARVARD TRAINED M.D. THAT RESELLS MANY OF MY PRODUCTS TO WEALTHY CLIENTS AND VERY MUCH INTO THE SAME HERBAL BELIEFS AND LAWYERS ARE A DIME A DOZEN AND 1 LOCAL HIGH UP AS KIDS WHO PLAY WITH OUR KIDS, ETC…..AND NATURALLY ALL THE LAWYERS PLAY THE ##### GAME THAT KEEPS THE PROBLEMS AWAY. BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE WORTH $$$, THOSE WHO ARE GREEDY ALWAYS SEEK TO TAKE IT FROM YOU….

LOCALLY ACROSS THE STREET, A WEALTHY MAN CREATED A UNIQUE DEER CLUB WHERE YOU USE DART GUN TO SHOOT A HUGE WORLD RECORD BUCK AND GET YOUR PICTURE WITH IT AS THOUGH YOU KILLED IT, BUT YOU ONLY PUT IT TO SLEEP…AND NATURALLY ONLY VERY WEALTHY PEOPLE CAN PLAY THAT EXPENSIVE GAME…NEEDLESS TO SAY, AFTER ABOUT 8 YEARS OR SO, 1 DAY THE MAN CAME UP MISSING; THE FEDS TOOK HIM AND NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN HIM SINCE AND VERY TALL FEDS WITH HUGE GOLD BADGES ON THEIR BELTS HAVE BEEN SEEN WALKING THE PROPERTY AND THEY LOCKED IT ALL UP AND TOOK IT……THOSE TYPES NEED NO EXCUSES TO REMOVE AND TAKE ANY HUMANS THEY WANT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. SO A WISE PERSON WOULD HAVE TO HAVE THE PROPER PROTECTION ESTABLISHED SO ONCE YOU PUT OUT SUCH AN EFFORT IN LIFE, YOU DIDN'T LOOSE IT ALL; BECAUSE SOME LOCAL GOVERNMENT (HOSPITALS) DIDN'T LIKE IT……..

THE VERY FAMOUS CASE IN MICHIGAN WHERE THE DR. HELPED PEOPLE DIE, WAS THROWN IN JAIL; NOT FOR KILLING PEOPLE, BUT BECAUSE THE LOCAL HOSPITAL WAS LOOSING 1/2 A MILLION $$$ PER CANCER PATIENT…..WITH TEN MILLION TO SPEND ON EDUCATING THOUSANDS, THOSE THOUSANDS WOULD COST THE HOSPITALS BILLIONS…YOU WOULD MAKE ALLOT OF ENEMIES FAST. HISTORY IS LOADED WITH DOCTORS WHO TRIED TO CURE CANCER/DISEASE AND MOST WERE DISCREDITED, JAILED OR FOUND DEAD.

THANKFULLY VIA INTERNET, FREE EDUCATION CAN TRAVEL THE PLANET IN SECONDS AND COLLECTED AND NEVER FOUND AND DESTROYED…THE EDUCATION PART WOPULD WORK, BUT LAND/PHYSICAL PROPERTY IS SOMETHING THE BAD GUYS FIND WAYS TO TAKE FROM PEOPLE, SO WISDOM IS THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP WHAT YOU CREATE….

A FEW SMART PEOPLE WITH TYPING SKILLS COULD MAKE THE EDUCATIONAL PART VERY EASY. LAND AND HERBS WOULD HAVE TO BE SELF SUSTAINING OR IT WOULD FADE AWAY. ONCE YOU MADE HERBAL PRODUCTS DIRT CHEAP, EVERY VITAMIN HERB SHOP IN THE WORLD WOULD BE ASKING THE AMA TO HAVE THE AIR FORCE TAKE YOU A 1 WAY TRIP OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

IT WOULD BE A FUN ADVENTURE, BUT PEOPLE WOULD BE SHOCKED TO SEE HOW LITTLE $10,000.000 WOULD ACTUALLY LAST. JUST AVOIDING HAVING THE GOVERNMENT TAKE 50% OFF THE TOP WOULD BE EXPENSIVE JUST TO PROTECT THE $$$ WHILE YOU WERE SPENDING IT..

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (4)