CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ec most likely eczema of lips.. classic eczema symptoms

jsl123 Views: 1,909
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,195,952

Re: ec most likely eczema of lips.. classic eczema symptoms

iv actually have been doing more research into these 3 drugs....

for eczema - all three are used for chronic cases... longterm mainly only imuran and methotrexate are prefered due to cyclosporine being the most toxic and causeing the most side effects...

for psorasis - cyclosporine and also methotrexate are used... again cyclosporine for short stints and methotrexate for longer term treatment... BUT i believe imuran isnt used for psorasis which is interesting...

so that makes the whole ec point to more of a eczema like condition... the thing that i dont get is then why the constant fast cell turn over? especially the inner parts of the lips?

Its very interesting i cant wait to see how another male responds to imuran... im going ahead with methotrexate im just letting my body rest a while and try gain a bit of weight since doing that stupid diet which cost me to loose nearly 15kgs! so i wanna gain back at least 10kgs before starting treatment! as i think its important when useing these drugs your body is healthy and fit rather then underweight and weak!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)