CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worms in sinus getting worse

circusfreak87 Views: 19,881
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,831,825

Re: Worms in sinus getting worse

I know it's a little late in the game for a reply but I though tit still might be helpful for those who are looking on here. No one believed me and my symptoms of parasites in my ears sinus and eyes, well they were there. finally rid myself of them all. I suffered from ear infections since birth and have multiple other parasite problems and candida as well but that's another story, For my ears I used oregano oil drops, peroxide and clove oil. burned so bad with only a few drops but I think it was because of open wounds they caused. Well I would start with one or two tiny drops of each rotating what I used and did it after each time I was in the bathroom. had it all on the counter for after I washed up. I did nasal washes with garlic peroxide and vinegar and used tea tree oil on the outside of my nose since that itches too. Within two days I pulled two worms out of my nose. ick! I would put coconut oil on qtips and rub inside my nostrils and ears before bed. I steamed everything, The bed and pillows when I woke up each morning, changed bedding weekly. Kept hands off off face and washed them every time I blew my nose. All this worked really well for me and now I can say I can get a little water in my ears in the shower and don't go def for a month now. No more itching and I can smell things again. You will have to take care of any intestinal worms and parasites as well at the same time or it will keep reinfecting you. Also clean out your vacuum and wear one of those medical masks when you do vacuum and dust the eggs get airborne and then you breath them in. Hope it all helps anyone out there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)