CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thanks eshkaljka but

eshkaljka Views: 774
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,899

Re: thanks eshkaljka but

i'm doing the master cleanse. the effects... hmmm... well, this is what i've noticed with my cleanse. the 2nd day was the hardest, i had a bad headache and felt very nausous. everyday that i've been on it i have good times and then bad. the good times are when i have a ton of energy and the bad times are when i start to get dizzy just walking around. but even the "bad times" aren't that bad and they pass quickly, i just have to slow down a little. i haven't been hungry since day 2, so this is a good thing, but i have a lot of thoughts about food occasionally. like mcdonalds! :) i want a french fry so bad, but it's not because i'm hungry, it's just because i want one:)

about the weight loss, i feel really heavy now! it is because i attempted the BP shakes, and now i wish that i hadn't. i guess we'll see what happens tomorrow since i took a laxative tea tonight, and i plan to do a salt water flush in the morning, but i feel heavy like i've just gained 20 pounds! so basically, depending on how the morning goes i will decide whether i am going to have another nasty BP shake. i'm leaning against it right now. i would rather feel light and nice instead of heavy.

but basically what i've been doing is mixing probably 20 oz (maybe?) of water with 1 - 2 TBSP of maple syrup, some cayanne pepper, and 1 whole lemon. i'm drinking about 3 or 4 of those a day, probably barely getting the minimum and i am using less maple syrup than you're supposed to because i like the taste better. and i've been drinking a ton of water. other than that... hmmm.. i had started out using Epsom Salt for the cleanse but read that was bad for you so tomorrow i'm trying some Sea Salt that i bought at this little health place.

i've also been doing pilates and walking, not everyday, but i've been active at least.

hmmmmm... this is my first successful cleanse,my first one lasted 2 or 3 days and i was basically cheating the whole time so i have to say that this is my first real one! ha ..

so, to sum it up, what i was doing was working out great until i tried the BP shakes, i just hate how i feel now! what can i say! tomorrow is another day.. and i'm hoping to lose about 10 more pounds before i go off of this on day 14. (my fiance is coming home from iraq a couple days after that so i want to be able to eat some good food with him!)

i check the forum a few times a day so let me know if you have any questions and good luck with your cleanse! and weight loss, though i guess you're supposed to be more concerned about cleaning your body... or something... heck, i think that the weight loss is the best part so far! ha

keep the faith,
sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (2)