CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Need Help to pass WORMS INTACT

Views: 2,070
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,194,880

Re: I Need Help to pass WORMS INTACT

We all have been exposed to toxins. Killing off the bugs is the thing to do. Live bugs do not come out. A Colon Cleanse and certain amount of Liver Flushes that will get those organs clean is in order. Then your lymphatic system will dump. Then your blood will clean out any tissue stuff. Colon, liver, blood lymph and tissues is the order that it works in. Look up the Coke flush that works with no problems attached to doing it. Do as many as you have to to get that organ clean. The bug eggs go everywhere, so you have to do it all to get well.

I had neurological toxins, too. Also had cancer. I'm healing from the neurological stuff.

This is the only way it will work for you. I did the Schulze cleansers to clean out my colon. Start with a good systemic dewormer, STAY ON it, then add the Schulze #1 formula that will kill intestinal bugs. Stay ON it. Add Schulze's #2 formula after a while, after the colon junk has been softened up. Bugs hide their eggs in the colon junk and also attach to your colon wall. Unless they are dead, they won't come out. It may take you several times of adding the #2 formula to get it all, b/c that stuff is laid down in layers and will come off in layers.

All the time ON the systemic dewormer is working to kill off any bugs elsewhere. Get the liver clean of all stones and the gallbladder as well. When the lymphatic system dumps, get those stones flushed out of the liver. Then you'll be home free.

It's the only way to rid your whole body of any parasites and may take you a while, but you will have no bug challenges after you've been through these procedures and really cleaned out those organs.
Start taking lots of Omega 3 oils as that helps the neurological stuff, and so does magnesium. I recommend mag glycinate.

Been there and know it works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)