CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For the suffering, I have a POSSIBLE solution to your problems

CanIHaveMyLifeBack Views: 2,830
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,202,426

Re: For the suffering, I have a POSSIBLE solution to your problems

I know its scary. Trust me. I had to go through it. That's why I said to fast first for a couple of days on greens. Buy a lot of greens. Spinach, Kale, Lettuce, Wheatgrass(powdered shots are fine, such as Amazing Grass's brand) Chlorella and Spirliuna. Juice on those just those greens for a couple of days. and then add in your starches. If you are able to take a week off of work or your studies to do this it would be a lot easier. I however didn't get to do that I fought through it, which wasn't easy, but I was determined.

But you have to put this in perspective. If our bodies have more enzymes to digest Amylase, then we were ment to eat carbs in abundance over fats and proteins. Try it I am telling you will feel better in as little as a week! It may take about 2 weeks for you to feel the full benefits, but when you do you will literally be high on life.

This is the first time in well over a couple of years that I have felt 'myself' it's kind of scary because I didn't think there was hope, but there is.

I should also add that this diet has been shown to reverse, yes REVERSE diabetes. It was the diet we were all ment to consume. It's like switching from e-85 gas to Premium. The results are dramatic.

All the candida experts tell you that it will take YEARS to get better. That's a bunch of bullshit. They also sell the most products and get the most money out of you. Now I am not saying they are trying to get money from you, but that's how they make a living. They are just misinformed as the rest of the majority of the population.

CARBS=Healing

Do you ever see people build a lot of muscle on a ketogenic diet? No because they don't have the right fuel to grow. You might think people on Paleo are quite muscular. That they are, but on the days they train they need to eat CARBS so their muscles can have glycogen.

Another think to talk about glycogen! Carbs are the only macronutrient that fuels the muscles with glycogen. That in itself should say something. Yes protein breaks down to glucose, but does not turn into glycogen for the muscles.

I am rambling, but I am just feeling almost euphoric right now. I just made a green smoothie with apples, kale, parsley, sweet potato, and carrots. No brain fog no 'die off' no nothing. I feel like I should. Content and happy. Like we should.

Speaking of happy I also believe that carbohydrates are needed for production of serotonin and other neurotransmitters. Seems like a logical reason to eat CARBS.

80/10/10.

Phuck Fat and Protein based diets

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (2)