Hulda Clark Cleanses

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
peksi Views: 1,553
Published: 8 years ago

Summary of my 18 day fast

Today I finished my 18-day (or 17.7 day) water fast. My longest fast before this was 19 days so this has been an experience, sometimes awful sometimes even pleasant.

Weight before 100kg, weight after 88kg. Probably will retain 3-4kg drop when I get my fluids back.

I started out by eating salad, soup and only a little of protein sources such as chicken daily the week before. I dropped carbs weeks before so I was already in ketosis and quit coffee 1-2 weeks before.

But i ate a box of chocolate 2 days before, which annihilated my perfect landing to fasting :D . But what is life for if you cannot live it? So I did not worry about it too much. Human body can adapt to just about anything anyway.

First two days I started with dry fast, which is quite an easy task since I don't seem to get hungry nor thirsty when dry fasting. But I was a bit worried about all that junk stuck in my colons when not consuming water. Next time I really cleanse and empty myself if I do dry fasting.

From third day on it was regular water fasting. I consumed only spring water and sometimes carbonated spring water, which gives surprisingly good satisfaction. In the beginning it was about 3 litres but towards the end maybe 2 litres or less.

I want to sauna almost every day and it was very good private moment replacing the dinner time and giving needed moment of enjoyment and relaxation. I've used to enjoy food and tv after work and this replaced it quite well.

The first 7-8 days we're not pleasant at all. Hunger, dizziness, detoxes etc. But during the day 8 my head became clear and by the day 10 all food fantasies and last of cravings we're history. This state is possible to extend to longer periods without much effort.

All this time my physical strength has been very low, getting up the stairs felt heavier etc. But this was no problem and was expected. Also many days I had low blood pressure giving me dizziness when I got up from chair quickly.

I slept very very well all this time, like a baby.

I felt my body going thru different problem areas which became sore and healed afterwards. But I did not get help to my tinnitus, at least it is not gone now. Maybe later who knows. I suppose problems around the brain are not the first ones to get cleared during fasting.

Enjoyment of food plays a surprisingly big part in my puny existence. Those moments with good food seem to be the highligts of my days and when they are missing I had feeling of life-is-nothing-without-these-moments. So next time I plan for something to do in these moments. Sauna is a perfect thing to fill one time slot of the day. Work is excellent thing too (my work is IT work).

Now I am braking the fast and I had Watermelon juice with kombucha and mineral water for starters. Then I made tomato juice from organic tomatoes and later I will make juice from different roots and orange. Tomorrow I will make juice from my own apples and intruduce mashed carrot soup with olive oil and some herbs. The day after I will try eating some soup with meat, potatoes etc.

And I deeply apologize for saying this: I will have a big burger and french fries in my local mexican restaurant after 4 days.

I probably forgot a bunch of things but I will write more here as I remember. Thanks for reading my entries, you can comment too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.172 sec, (2)