CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this supposed to happen when taking Hydrogen Peroxide Orally?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
  Views: 3,497
Published: 7 years ago

Is this supposed to happen when taking Hydrogen Peroxide Orally?

I'm a 27 year old male, and I had surgery for my GERD about 13 years ago when I was 14 years old.The surgical procedure that I had undergone was most likely the Nissen Fundoplication procedure. Almost a year before I had the surgery the doctor found out that I had a hiatal Hernia. So therefore that same doctor had me take a prescription drug that made my heartburn worse. Long story short right after I had the surgery I no longer had bloating, constant burping, and especially no more heartburn. I felt good as the years went by.

Up until I got into holistic health right after reading the Natural Cures book by Kevin Trudeau , it changed my view based on Big Pharma, the food industry and the government. I remember going to naturalcures.com and reading about this the "One Minute Cure" book in which consisted of taking diluted 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide in a 8oz cup of distilled water. So therefore I bought that book and bought 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide and distilled water. I started the protocol on the month of April 2013 as soon as I started what I did notice was that I felt more sleepy. Another thing that I noticed was that I felt stings, pain, that would last for seconds around the area where I had surgery 12 years earlier. The pain felt similar to when I woke up from the surgery. So I thought that this was a sign that my body is trying to heal known as the "healing crisis". So I continued up until sometime in late April. I started to feel abdominal pain from time to time, as well as stings, that would last within seconds. I was getting worried so I stopped doing the "One minute cure" protocol. I thought that the pain and stings that I felt would go away, but it didn't and still to this day I still feel it. Another thing that happens whenever I feel the pain and sting feeling I feel itchiness and I scratch, I get like a tiny red pimple.

This is something that has me really worried and I'm planning on scheduling and appointment to see a doctor to have a sonogram done. What if the hydrogen peroxide has done damage to the tissue and or caused scarring and ulcer?Or dissolve the stitches that was used to wrap the upper stomach?

I really regret it doing the hydrogen peroxide therapy orally!!I wish that I could've done it intravenously or had gone to see a holistic doctor. I'm thinking that I would probably need to undergo another surgery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (2)